Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Becoming (Lynnie Russell Trilogy #1) by R.M. Gilmore

Becoming (Lynnie Russell Trilogy #1)
"I'm Sharlene Carolynn Diamond Russell, but most folks around Havana call me Lynnie. I want to tell you about the day a chance encounter changed my life forever. From a few sweet smooches to gut churning transformations, this is the story of the events that led to my Becoming."

Country girl paranormal novella trilogy from author R.M. Gilmore (author of the Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult series). A new twist on an old classic. Havana, Arkansas it's the picture of mystics and magic, but Lynnie Russell learns quickly you can't judge a book by it's cover.

http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Lynnie-Russell-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B008J46UR6/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Review:
This was a very quick read. I really liked the characters and became invested right away. The main character was very sassy but that's was no surprise considering who the author is. There were quite a few What???? moments in the story for me. I really enjoy this authors work because she pulls you into the story so flawlessly. I have to say there were tears on and off from the fire scene till the end. Talk about you don't know what you got till its gone. Cant wait to see where the story goes from here. I may be naive but I'm still holding out hope for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment